Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 111

Thread: cherie whats new and exciting?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok- I feel like a dumb-a** for asking this. I can't fricking remember where we posted our song. Under what thread was it? I'm totally going to put the blame on me having the flu- I think I threw up my brains!! [img]eek.gif[/img] I've been trying to find it so I can work on this idea I have brewing! But I need the words...anywho... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Sparkle,
    My phone line has been down for a day and a half (rain related problem) or I would've replied sooner. Our song is posted under it's title but it's back on page two now so I'll post it again here to simplify things.
    Have fun with that imagination of yours! LOL
    Catch ya later my friend!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    THERE'S SOMETHING REALLY WONDERFUL ABOUT CHERIE
    There's something really wonderful about Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    She's like a rainbow as far as we can see
    and we'll never give up...never surrender
    we'll circle the wagons we'll stand and defend her

    Chorus> She says we're all just too much
    ........well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    ........wonderful ways & that's what started it all
    ........and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all

    Her voice stopped all the Angels between Heaven and H*ll
    The day she sang her magic music spell.
    So play a tune for us,
    For us fans this is a must!
    We love you dear Cherie,
    Your music in our hearts will always be!

    There is something really wonderful about Cherie
    I think Heaven is smiling down on me
    Heaven crossing is a place on earth
    and when the ambers fall like rain
    and the flowers bloom
    It's one giant leap for all in gloom

    There is something really wonderful about Cherie
    She makes it a brighter day for you and me.
    Her love and warmth stretch as far as the eye can see.
    What a better place it would be if everyone could be touched by Cherie
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus! Your my hero!
    God, I really felt stupid asking that question!
    Have a great day everyone... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Sparkle,
    Not a stupid question at all. The song started under a different topic all together and then I started it's own topic later.
    Maybe we'll need to start 'the video' topic now!
    I'm liking that honky tonk piano intro idea more all the time!
    Later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gus

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm liking the piano idea more and more too. Didn't go sharking today, I'm doing that tommorrow. I have been working on some of my figurines today. It's so much much fun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Hey, somebody pass the playdoh...I'm running out of blue!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It will not do
    to run out of blue
    when driving submarines
    or jets I suppose
    or when creating those
    Sparkle figurines
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #37
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I play a mean scub board. LOL... - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks NYJ,
    Anybody else play an instrument? We definitely need a cyber-drummer for our message board song/video!
    I used to be able to keep a beat as long as there were no breaks in the song. I was most definitely a lousy drummer.
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #39
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can play a little bass also! Speaking of bass players, I will be in the village on sat,in Little Italy for the big feista, with the [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] and the food. Hey, maybe I'll run into Sean again. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ you are multi-talented [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I can play bass but I don't enjoy it like I do the six string.
    Do you sing? I have you amoung the lead singers on the first verse and on the chorus, ok?
    We need lots of singers on this here message board song/video. It would be great to hear everybody singing along on the chorus. Can you imagine...Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] singing with us??? That would really be something!!!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Ouch I got a comma stuck in my little yellow head!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic